Help your child consistently play at a higher level in 30 days or less - guaranteed!
soccer golf tennis volleyball track basketball baseball football hockey swimming combat sports motorsports
That's a bold claim, we know. But we can make it (and back it up) because we know the Raise Your Inner Game material is uniquely powerful.
Check out these results! ...
(NOTE: Typical Raise Your Inner Game Sports Academy before/after assessment results. Pre-assessment is taken just before the training begins. Post-assessment is taken six weeks later.)
Ignacio 18 (soccer, USA)
The RYIG Difference:
MECHANICS-BASED MENTAL PERFORMANCE TRAINING
Raise Your Inner Game is the world's first (and only) mechanics-based system for boosting mental performance.
Why is that important? Most attempts at boosting mental performance come down to basically telling athletes WHAT to do (Focus! Suck it up! Be strong!) which is ultimately completely unhelpful and incredibly frustrating.
A mechanics-based approach, on the other hand, tells them HOW TO DO IT, which is empowering and exciting, because now they can actually do something to improve their mental game. It finally gives them a way to work with it in same kind of practical, skills-based way that they do with the other aspects of their game.
Bottom line, a mechanics-based approach to the mental game makes all the difference in the world! And Raise Your Inner Game Sports Academy is the only mechanics-based system available anywhere.
Imagine the difference if they could ...
- Quickly snap back from mistakes and setbacks
- Be more confident, especially against strong opponents
- Enjoy themselves more, not get so stressed out
- Have more focus (block out distractions, remember their training)
- Perform as well in competition as they do in practice
- Make better decisions under pressure
- Have more willpower and self-discipline
That's what RAISE YOUR INNER GAME SPORTS ACADEMY teaches them to do!
- :25 - What were you seeing that made you look for mental performance training?
- :57 - How did it feel to see your team struggle like that?
- 1:18 - Did you have any concerns about doing mental game training with the team?
- 1:40 - How did it go? What differences did you see early on?
- 2:08 - Now that you've finished the training, what other kinds of changes are you seeing?
- 2:45 - What would you say to a coach who's thinking about the Sports Academy training for their team?
- 3:02 - What impact do you expect the training to have going forward?
"I promise ..."
Enrolling your child in a program like this is not an easy decision. Will it work? Will it make a real difference for them? Can they do it? I totally get it. (That's one reason we offer a no-risk guarantee.)
But I promise, if you feel like their mental game is holding them back or you're looking to give them an extra edge or you just want to help them develop the life skills to be more successful in general, you are going to be so happy you did this. Apply now and get started today!
Q: Will this really make a difference?
A: YES! (for three reasons)
1) Simple and Accessible. The Raise Your Inner Game material is easy to understand and incorporate into your daily life. Frankly, this is one of its biggest advantages over other trainings. In fact, the comment we hear most often is, "I can't imagine anyone NOT being helped by it!" And it's proven to be effective.
2) Mechanics-Based System. Once they understand the mechanics of the mental game, boosting it is surprisingly easy to do. You simply will not believe the difference this training makes, and it starts almost immediately. The key is to start with the mechanics, and Raise Your Inner Game Sport Academy is the world’s first and only mechanics-based mental performance training.
3) Personal Coaching and Support. The Raise Your Inner Game material is easy to understand and apply in your life. But everyone’s situation is also unique. Working with someone one-on-one, not to mention with the person who created the material, virtually guarantees that you’ll get the maximum impact in the shortest time.
I look forward to working with you!
P.S. Remember, there's no risk: The SPORTS ACADEMY comes with a 30-day, 100% guarantee.