"As their coach, you are the perfect person to lead them through the Raise Your Inner Game training process. Our comprehensive Coach Training gives you everything you need to do that."
- David Levin, author, Raise Your Inner Game
Everything you need to boost your team's mental game for one low price ...
1) Easy, step-by-step format
2) Go at your own pace
3) Mobile-friendly (Watch/listen on any device, at any time)
4) Checklists and planning sheets for every step of the process
5) Comprehensive Leader Guide
6) Reflections, exercises, and quizzes for enhanced learning
7) Sports Academy audios ($100 value)
8) Hardcover copy of Raise Your Inner Game ($19 value)
9) Bronze Raise Your Inner Game Medallion ($29 value)
10) Private Coaches Forum (not a Facebook group)
11) Completion Certificate and Badge (for your bio)
12) 4+ hours of instruction (21 lessons, 30+ videos, audio downloads, transcripts. $1200 value)
13) MATERIALS for 15 STUDENTS!($750 value)
14) Sports Academy PARENT EDITION (self-regulation training for PARENTS! $1,050 value)
All for only $997 USD! $3,148
Coach Training Q&A
What does this training enable me to do?
This sounds great, but I’m worried about having time for it. How can I fit this into my busy schedule?
Do I have to master the material myself first?
How long does it take to complete the Coach Training?
Can I see a preview of the training?
What does the process involve for my athletes?
How soon should I see results?
My biggest problem is often with PARENTS. Can this help me with that?
Can I offer the training more than once (with future teams and players)?
How long do I have access to the training area?
What if I’ve never done anything like this before?
Does the Sports Academy training work with younger players?
Do you offer sport-specific training?
I’m a certified Mental Performance Mastery coach (MPM). How does RYIG fit with that material?
I support the Positive Coach Alliance’s vision for youth sports. How does this program align with that?
If I’ve taken another mental performance coach training (MPM, etc.), should I also take the Sports Academy training?
How is this different from other “mindset” trainings?
What materials are included in the Coach Training?
What materials do the students/athletes receive?
Are student materials included in the Coach Training?
If I want Deluxe student kits instead of the provided Standard kits, is an upgrade available?
Does every student need a Standard (or Deluxe) Participant Kit?
How do I order student materials?
Does the training come with a guarantee?
Can I take the trainings from outside the USA?
Do I need a computer or any special skills to do the trainings?
I’m not on Facebook. Can I still use the Coaches Forum?
How does the certification process work?
Can I use what I learn to work with other teams in my area?
"I promise ..."
Enrolling in a program like this is not an easy decision. Will it work? Will they use it? Will it make a real difference for them? Can I lead it? I totally get it. (That's one reason we offer a no-risk guarantee.)
But I promise, if you have players whose mental game is holding them back, or if you're looking to give your team an extra edge, or if you just want to help your athletes develop the life skills that they are not learning anywhere else, you are going to be so happy you did this. Register now and get started today!
Q: Will this really make a difference?
A: YES! (for four reasons)
1) Simple and Accessible. The Raise Your Inner Game material is easy to understand and incorporate into our daily lives. Frankly, this is one of its biggest advantages over other trainings. In fact, the comment we hear most often is, "I can't imagine anyone NOT being helped by it!" And it's proven to be effective with teenagers.
2) Mechanics-Based System. Once an athlete understands the mechanics of the mental game, boosting it is surprisingly easy to do. You simply will not believe the difference this makes for them, and it starts almost immediately. The key is to start with the mechanics, and Raise Your Inner Game Sport Academy is the world’s first and only mechanics-based mental performance training.
3) World-Class Facilitation Training. I've been teaching people how to facilitate live trainings for over 20 years, and I learned from some of the best. This simple but powerful system gives you everything you need to effectively bring this material to your team.
4) Coaches Forum. The private Forum helps you get all your questions answered, and virtually guarantees that the training will make the biggest possible impact in the shortest possible time.
I look forward to seeing you in the Sports Academy!
P.S. Remember, there's no risk: The SPORTS ACADEMY comes with a 30-day, 100% guarantee.